OpenPM can automatically deliver reminders to patients via text, email, or phone call.
Patient no-shows can be a frustrating drain on a practice’s potential revenue. OpenPM can help alleviate the problem. With Appointment Reminders, clients will be automatically notified prior to their scheduled session. Based on patients’ preferences, the reminders can arrive via SMS text messages, email notifications, or automated phone calls. OpenPM’s automation handles everything, with no extra effort from staff. It utilizes contact preferences within existing patient information, and accordingly issues reminders for any upcoming appointments.
Appointment Reminder features include:
- Customizable messages to include provider, facility, appointment type, etc.
- Patient preferences for type of reminder: text, email, or phone call
- No extra work for desk or scheduling staff, runs automatically
- Messages branded specifically for each practice
- Two-way communication with confirmation options