We are looking for candidates who want a sales career, not just a sales job. Someone who is as hungry to learn as they are driven to succeed.
This is a role that requires you to put in the time to learn our industry and our products. If you are looking for instant success, this is not your opportunity.
When you join our small dynamic team, you will be learning our industry over the next several years. The background and education you receive will not only provide the basis for an amazing sales career, but will also provide knowledge and background that ensures you are marketable in one of the largest industries in the US.
Our senior sales people have gone through this program and are enjoying more success than they ever imagined. We are looking for the next to go through the apprenticeship program to join them in their success. We have grown in excess of 20% every year for the past 15 years. We need great people to ensure we sustain that growth and success.
Below is more information about our company and the position.
Who are we?
A fast-growing technology company in the healthcare space that develops, trains, and supports cloud-based software for clinics and billing companies across the US, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio. In light of our growth, we are in need of an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our team!
- Must be willing to work in all capacities (non-sales) as you learn our industry and products, with the ultimate goal to sell. Our sales training program includes rotations in Support, Training and selling our ancillary products.
- Handling in-bound calls from existing and potential customers.
- Performing product demonstrations.
- This is mostly web-based sales, but some travel required for trade shows and the occasional sales opportunity that requires an on-site presence.
- Desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for helping people and building relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to work from our Corporate Headquarters in Hudson, OH.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.